The Anthill Kitchen uses organic bananas to make green banana flour, a super food. Green Banana Flour is a prebiotic fiber used in gluten free cooking. It is the highest natural resistant starch. Feeding the good bacteria in your gut.
- It Improves Negative Effects of Metabolic Syndrome-Metabolic syndrome is not so much a disease as it is a set of risk factors involving high blood pressure, high blood sugar, obesity and high cholesterol levels. The problem is that, while having any of these factors is risky, having them all combined worsens the situation, possibly increasing the risk of diabetes by about five times. These issues can cause heart disease and strokes too.
- Promotes a Healthy Colon- A healthy colon requires a healthy gut, which is why probiotics and prebiotics are so popular today. What does this have to do with green banana flour and resistant starch? When the bacteria eats the resistant starch, it produces a short-chain fatty acid called butyrate. Butyrate is useful for the cells that line the colon because it keeps them healthy, even helping fight cancerous cells.
- It reduces insulin sensitivity- With the resistant starch characteristics that green banana flour provides, it helps reduce insulin sensitivity.
- Aids weight loss- While resistant starch helps keep blood sugar levels in check, it also helps with weight loss. Green banana flour offers bulk, so when eaten, you may feel fuller sooner since it promotes satiety.
- Reduces cholesterol levels- Foods that are considered a source of resistant starch may help reduce cholesterol levels, which means green banana flour itself a cholesterol-lowering food.
You can buy the Green Banana flour on khutenga, on the Anthill kitchen store at a very affordable price and it will be delivered to you at your location.
Khutenga……….. Getting you healthy
By lorna Liheshi