Each dose of 0,5 mℓ contains A. paragallinarum:strain 083 (serotype A) at least 1 CPD70*, strain Spross (serotype B) at least 1 CPD70*, strain H-18 (serotype C) at least 1 CPD70* and strain 48 (serotype variant type B) at least 1 CPD70*, incorporated in a water-in-oil emulsion.
* 70 % chicken protective dose
- Store between 2 °C and 8 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter chickens for human consumption within 6 weeks after vaccination.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- The product is not intended for use in hens in lay.
- The chickens may be less active five hours after vaccination but return to normal the next day.
- A small transient swelling at the injection site may be observed in the majority of the chickens. This is temporary and will gradually disappear.
- Nobilis® Corvac-4 can be used with Nobilis® IB+ND+EDS (G2613) and Nobilis® IB+ND (G2614) as part of a vaccination programme for chickens. It is however recommended that no other vaccine or other veterinary medical product be administered concurrently with Nobilis® Corvac-4.
- In case of accidental self-injection, seek medical advice immediately and show the package insert or label to the physician.
- Destroy any unused vaccine, for example by burning, and dispose of all vaccine containers after vaccination.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Open bottles should be used within 3 hours.
- Observe aseptic precautions. Ensure that all vaccination equipment (needles, syringes, etc.) are clean and sterile prior to use.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and sterile during vaccination.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Allow the vaccine to gradually reach room temperature (20 °C to 25 °C) before use.
- Shake well before use and at regular intervals during the vaccination process.
Recommended vaccination programme
Nobilis® Corvac-4 can be given to chickens from 3 weeks of age onwards with a revaccination before lay. The interval between the vaccinations should be at least 6 weeks.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Each chicken should be given 0,5 mℓ of the vaccine, subcutaneously.
Polyethylene (PET) vials containing 500 mℓ, sufficient for 1 000 doses, closed with a nitryl rubber stopper and sealed with a coded aluminium cap.
Specification: NOBILID CORVAC-4
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 cm|
COLD CHAIN PRODUCT - KEEP REFFRIGERATED
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
NO RETURN OR CANCELLATION
There are no enquiries yet.