Last updated: March 17 2021
• Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Prime member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Khutenga ‘s content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Khutenga’ s cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Khutenga’ s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Khutenga products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.